PDA

View Full Version : Leave A Legacy

PixieMagic
07-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to look up the location of the photo I did in 2006? I know they sent me the thing in the location, but I seem to have misplaced it.... Is there any way I can look it up without searching for hours trying to find it on the monuments??? :blush:

VWL Mom
07-16-2009, 04:33 PM
There used to be a place to look it up near spaceship earth. Or you might try this email address [email protected]

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-16-2009, 04:34 PM
There uses to be somebody at the "booth" where you sign up to purchase a "legacy". They were able to look our's up.

BigWes6
07-16-2009, 05:04 PM
How much is it anyway ? Now that you brought it up

johnO
07-16-2009, 08:22 PM
I can't convince DW to do this...

JPL
07-16-2009, 11:30 PM
They are no longer selling Leave a Legacy tiles. If you want to look yours up got to guest relations at the front of the park to the left of SSE.

big blue and hairy
07-17-2009, 08:28 AM
From the amount of empty gravestones left over, this was obviously a failure. I look forward to the day that they are moved. Not only do they mess up the look of the entrance, but leaving the half empty stones there just looks bad.

I would move them somewhere where the folks that bought in could still access them, but consolidate them onto the right amount of backgrounds.

:sulley:

Familyof4
07-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Although they are not selling them anymore, ours was actually free with a package we got when we went to Disney in 2004. It is kind of nice, but I forget our location too:-)

DizNee143
07-17-2009, 10:14 AM
when i was there in october..we had to go to the store that was i guess you can say sorta under spaceship earth..its the photo store..if your coming from the front entrance itll be on your right...we went there and got the location of our tiles we have!
i soooo wish they would bring this back!!! :mickey:

Imagineer1981
07-17-2009, 11:37 AM
I never thought they were that bad, but yes having some of them empty is definitely not a good look

DisneyFanaticDargon
07-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah they only started this promotion back in...what? 1999? It's only been 10 years, after all. What, did they think the tiles were going to sell overnight?

PixieMagic
07-17-2009, 03:04 PM
I really don't mind the monuments...obviously or I wouldn't have bought one *he he*....but I wish they had something like those stones for the walkways again...I missed out on that one and so wanted one for our honeymoon :(

DizneyRox
07-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I epxect them to be moving in the next years. They can't be moved until 2010; I suspect it will be until early 2012. They need to get through all the people they promised (contracted) that it will be there for 10 years.

JPL
07-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Actaully I believe the fine print was the same as it was for the pavers they would have to stay on property for 10 years not in their present location so they could move them to another location when ever they see fit.

BelleLovesTheBeast
07-17-2009, 07:04 PM
I think they should have continued to sell them. They have many that are empty... so why not.

We went to the photo center once and had ours looked up. However I don't know if they still do that. If you can't find out online I would just ask when you get there.

garymacd
07-17-2009, 07:09 PM
We went to the photo center once and had ours looked up. However I don't know if they still do that. If you can't find out online I would just ask when you get there.

They do still have this lookup service at the photo center. We did this last year with our niece. The photo center is to the right of Spaceship Earth as you enter the park.

DizneyRox
07-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Actaully I believe the fine print was the same as it was for the pavers they would have to stay on property for 10 years not in their present location so they could move them to another location when ever they see fit.

Maybe after the Millenium Celebration, but 1999-2000 it was 10 years in their current location and then they could move them. I'm about 99.9% sure, one of these days I'm going to pul out my contract, I remember it being a nice little gray foder with a transparency of our tile, location, etc...

I think they changed the wording once they figured out it wasn't going to sell as well as they thought. If it was only 10 years, then I'm sure they would have moved them