PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century's "tv tray" Dinners?

ASweetLov
07-16-2009, 02:41 PM
I have stayed at Pop Century twice already and i know from about 5pm-10pm they have those dinners in alluminum tv trays that rotate every night. I have had the Fried Chicken with mashed and gravy, green beans and a bun but does anyone else know or remember what other dinners they have?

LandFan
07-16-2009, 03:00 PM
I know they have a roast turkey dinner one my DH had last time we were there.

We were there during Thanksgiving week though so that may have been the reason they served that one.

I think they have meatloaf ones too.

Not sure about the other ones.

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Saturday, Sunday, Monday Fried chicken dinner
Tuesday, Wednesday Thurkey dinner
Thursday, Friday MoJo pork dinner

These are the dinners from what I found. Hope it helps.

ASweetLov
07-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the info everyone. I just couldn't remember what else they had.

PixieMagic
07-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Do these taste like normal freezer type tv dinners or are they good food that you'd normally order and they are just putting them on TV dinner trays for theming???

ASweetLov
07-16-2009, 05:57 PM
PixieMagic I don't know about the Turkey dinner or the Pork dinner, but the fried chicken was really good. To me it did not taste like a tv dinner, they just put it on those trays to look retro. The mashed potatoes that came with it was really delicious too and so was the bun. I don't like green beans, it comes with it too and I did not get gravy on my mashed. You should try it I thought it was worth it :D

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-16-2009, 06:33 PM
My husband has tried the chicken and the turkey and liked them both:)

PixieMagic
07-17-2009, 01:32 PM
It sounds like a really cute idea...I just don't want to end up paying six bucks for a hungry man :secret:

ASweetLov
07-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Lol Hungry man is gross, this fried chicken and mashed potatoes were good lol