PDA

View Full Version : TreeHouse Villas...

daisyhead
07-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Treehouse Villas---Has anyone stayed in these yet?

I had no idea that they were opening back up. I stayed there on my first WDW trip when I was a kid. Ahhhh, it all started with a Treehouse Villa... lol :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-16-2009, 01:36 PM
We will be staying there in exactily 92 days!!! We are so excited! I'll be sure to post our trip reports to let everyone know how it was.

We are SSR DVC members and were given first chance at reserving... we've had this reservation for SO LOOOOONNG. I can't wait! All I've seen was the pictures posted online.

I will have my own pics soon!

BIGDOG
07-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Are these only for DVC members?

daisyhead
07-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Did they tear the old Villas down or completely remodel them? I don't remember much from my trip except that there were two stories and they were octagon shaped.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Are these only for DVC members?

Nope its for everyone now... you have to choose Saratoga Springs Resort and then choose Treehouse Villas as your room type. However, SSR DVC owners can make reservations 11 months in advance. And since there are limited treehouses, I can forsee them being booked quickly. Especially during peak seasons and as the word gets out about them.

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Did they tear the old Villas down or completely remodel them? I don't remember much from my trip except that there were two stories and they were octagon shaped.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

they are soemthing like 10 feet off the ground. there are stairs on the outside to walk up to the front door. The stairs also lead to the deck off the front door. The deck has a grill and a patio table with umbrella i think. The villa is a 3 bedroom 2 bath "stand alone". And the best part is that it is the same amount of points as a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs.

They were rebuilt but, they recycled alot of the materials that were there. The villas were build in modular fashion and assembled when they were delivered.

oh my word... now I'm really getting excited... 92 days!!!!!