PDA

View Full Version : Starring Rolls and Sunset ranch

lighteningqueen
07-15-2009, 07:20 PM
You never hear anyone say anything about these 2 places for lunch or are they for lunch? If so what is the best thing for lunch on their menu and where the heck is Sunset ranch I do not think I have ever seen it. I have never been down the street with Beauty and the Beast show is it across from there? TIA for any help

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Sunset Ranch is the outdoor counter service/snack places on Sunset Blvd. We've sat there for snacks, frozen lemonade, etc. Some of the seats are covered, so it can be nice to get out of the sun.

Starring Rolls does serve a light lunch, but the best is the pastries for breakfast or a snack.

like2workout
07-16-2009, 09:13 AM
starring rolls is one of my favorite spots and i agree that you rarely hear much about it. i've eaten there many times for breakfast and once for lunch. i have to admit i've mainly eaten sweets for breakfast (flourless chocolate cake and milk!), but they do have other things as well. i try to go there every trip.

Pigtunia
07-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Starring Rolls is a must do to start the day at DHS: a great cup of coffee and a nice pastry.:mickey:

We've only really ever had a mid-day snack or drink at Sunset Ranch, but it is a well-done concept for a CS 'restaurant'.