PDA

View Full Version : We just purchased our MVMCP tickets!

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah! We were surpised to find that we can get them this early. We were booking our trip for December and they said we can get our tickets now as well!
We are excited to be going!We have never had the opportunity to do this before and are really looking forward to making new special memories.
What is the snow on main street made of? Is it bubbles?

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

daisyhead
07-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Do you just call Disney to book? We will be there in December, too. Wonder if it usually sells out?

I've never been before either, but as I have been reading up on it, sounds like it's wonderful! Parade, hot chocolate, cookies...

Looking forward to reading what everyone else has to say about it...

lighteningqueen
07-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Yes and no I am not sure but they look like snow but are not clear like bubbles???? But I love those partys especially the parade with the marching soldiers. The show put on in front of the castle also snows when they are in the last part of it. Osborne lights snow is there as well in DHS. Just makes you forget about anything you had problems with before you went to Disney that time of year and real puts you in a spirit. During shows at the galaxy etc, rides can be walk on like last year . But the fireworks at the castle that night were a night mare. TOOOOO many people got in for the party or non partiers were not shuffled out of the park. Either way you could not budge to get out of the hub there to continue rides or anything. EVC people just blocked it all and so did strollers. They thought they had to visit about the fireworks instead of moving on out and it was over an hour to just get out of the hub. I suggest to get behind or way to the side of the fireworks to be able to get on with the night otherwise you might as well head for the bus 3 hours earlier to go back to resort. I want to go this year but the prices have gone up again. IN 2007 they were 42.00 last year 48 this year 59. Quite steep. and you are not getting FREE cookies and cocoa you are paying for that,, ha ha with the ticket price. But it's a do not miss event in my opinion.

lightyearfan
07-15-2009, 02:59 PM
you are going to have a blast me and dw went for the first time in 07 and we had such a good time that we planned it again for the following year, we're not doing it this year because will be doing MNSSHP for the first time instead, but if we were'nt we would be going again this dec. hey you never know , if things break the right way ???? the parade alone makes it worth while we've seen it twice and think that it's the best parade that WDW has(IMHO), the fireworks show is special as well, and yes it''s nice to walk around and stop for the occasional hot coco and cookies.

Victor

EeyoresBestFriend
07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
This will be our first Christmas trek and really are looking forward to it.

As for the snow ~ well, let's just say I certainly will not need to see more of it! :D :D

Have a great time! :cloud9:

tkbk
07-15-2009, 03:49 PM
bought our MVMCP last week on line, it's our first time too. We also bought mnsshp tix at the same time , that will be our second time. We get to hit both on the same trip nov.1 for mnsshp and nov.10 for mvmcp!

wdwnutz
07-15-2009, 03:52 PM
We also got our tickets! We are going 12/15 per advice of our travel agent. She said Fri, Sat and Sun parties are usually sold out and very crowded. We went in 2006 and it was alot of fun even though it rained the whole time. Hopefully this time the weather will be nice and we will get to see the "snow"!

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-15-2009, 05:31 PM
It sounds so.... awesome!! Thanks for the advice! You all are making us so.... excited to get to WDW!! YIPPEE!!
Daisyhead, you can call Disney or book online to get your tickets.
We have done MNSSHP, 5 times now and we LOVE it! Now, instead of dressing up we get to sing Christmas carols!!:sing::sing::sing:

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

Sneaky Pete
07-15-2009, 07:25 PM
tickets aren't usually a problem in early December when we usually go.