PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone receive this code via email from Disney Reward Visa?

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-14-2009, 10:53 PM
We called Disney Rewards Visa this evening to ask if there were any specials or codes from Disney Visa. We were told by Disney Rewards Visa rep, that they sent out an email on June 15 to reward holders that they had a code that had the free dining to 12/17, minus the 5 days through Thanksgiving. We didn't receive this email so, they suggested that we call Disney Visa tomorrow am and they will look into it and get a hold of Disney Travel Company and see what they can do. We are going the 1st week of December and this would really help! Did anyone else get this email on June 15th? We are hoping that maybe they can help us and we hope maybe this will help someone else too.
We will let you know what we found out as well.
Thanks so much!!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

Dawn,Denise&Diane

mudpuppysmom
07-14-2009, 11:38 PM
I never got an email either.....but we wouldn't use it anyway. I'm kinda bummed about the free dining they are offering for extended periods of time now as we thought the parks might be quieter when we go in October, but oh well......

Goof42
07-15-2009, 12:48 AM
didn't get the email either that i am aware of...maybe it's being blocked by spam filters or something.

MonoMan
07-15-2009, 05:14 AM
We got one on June 16th, we have a Disney visa but the email looks like others we've gotten. There isn't anything indicating it is a Disney visa offer.

Twinsowner
07-15-2009, 06:45 AM
we actually got one yesterday although not from disney Visa. it was from Disney destinations and was the same offer. we went ahead and booked our trip for November. Was a very nice savings for 6 people!!

VWL Mom
07-15-2009, 07:24 AM
The only offer I received from them last month was for the 5X cash back. I didn't get anything Disney related either.

BMan62
07-15-2009, 08:04 AM
I had gotten that e-mail, but since we were already booked for mid-September, I just deleted it.

You can always check your account online and look for any 'new' offers through the card. I pay online, so am always checking for new offers.

gaffz70
07-15-2009, 08:31 AM
I have a Disney rewards visa and did not receive this email. I did receive an email to get 40% off a hotel stay b/c it is my ds's b-day - it pays to register your b-day!!!

nyobabe2
07-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Didn't get an email and didn't see anything on the Visa website when I paid my bill! Did just get a pin from Disney Destinations to use for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-15-2009, 08:48 AM
I checked our spam and trash just in case and even went into spy ware to just make sure,and we definately never received it. It is not in the Disney Reward site or w/bill payment page either. The Disney Rewards rep had it right on her screen, but had a (which she believes) was a "practice" code she had not the "real" one. I am going to call around 10am which she suggested to do. I wonder why some have received this and others not. We have been members since day one w/ the rewards program. I sure hope we can take advantage of this deal.
I will be sure to post and let you know what transpires.

alaMode
07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
It came from "Disney Destinations" and contained no mention of Disney Rewards Visa.

We did use it to book a trip in early December.

I received the same offer again yesterday, and once again it came from Disney Destinations and doesn't have any tie-in with Visa.

Tess

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-15-2009, 10:15 AM
I just spoke w/ a different Disney Reward rep and she had no clue what I was talking about. She did see notes on my account about my conversation w/ the other rep last night. She had no idea where this other gal was getting this info. She was going to check w/ management to find out and see if they can do something for me.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-15-2009, 10:25 AM
I appreciate all your replys!!

Thanks!!

Tinkerfreak
07-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Didn't get an email and didn't see anything on the Visa website when I paid my bill! Did just get a pin from Disney Destinations to use for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip.

We also got a pin code for our upcoming trip from Disney Destinations. It offered free dining up until Nov. 20th, we are checking in on that day so they gave us free dining for the entire trip.:thumbsup:

MonoMan
07-15-2009, 05:45 PM
I checked the email we received with the pin code and it was actually sent to an email address that is not associated with our disney visa card - our pin code offer is valid for dates up to 12/17, with a few exclusions.

IloveDisney71
07-16-2009, 08:07 AM
I wish I had gotten that one but I didn't. I got one on June 22nd that offered 35% off moderate resorts for dates in August - October. :(

dmallan
07-16-2009, 02:30 PM
I wish I had gotten that one but I didn't. I got one on June 22nd that offered 35% off moderate resorts for dates in August - October. :(

I got this one from Disney Rewards as well.

joonyer
07-16-2009, 02:44 PM
We got this email pin code offer last week from Disney Destinations.

Free Disney Dining Plan
when you buy one of these 4-night/5-day vacation packages at select Disney Value Resorts including accommodations and Theme Park tickets.

$1,284 (standard room)
For a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child)
For stays most nights 8/27/09-9/21/09, 9/29/09-10/1/09 and 11/29/09-12/17/09

OR

$1,388 (standard room)
For a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child) For stays most nights 10/2/09-11/24/09
in a standard room