PDA

View Full Version : Missing Liberty Tree Tavern...

daisyhead
07-14-2009, 04:13 PM
I miss Liberty Tree Tavern character meal, any chance it will be back?

We loved the food and atmosphere there. Is the menu still the same now that it is not a character meal? Love how it was served family style!

DizneyRox
07-14-2009, 04:22 PM
I miss Liberty Tree Tavern character meal, any chance it will be back?
Probably not, but on my recent trip, there were quite a few CMs out on the porch trying to (what seemed like) round up customers. This was during what is historically one of, if not THE, busiest times of the year.

We loved the food and atmosphere there. Is the menu still the same now that it is not a character meal? Love how it was served family style!
Same meal, same price, just no characters. That's what the survey indicated we all wanted.

If it helps, LTT was one of our favorites, however it was mostly due to the characters. We won't be going back until they return. Knowing that, we didn't miss it. There are many other places to eat, try them out...

Daisy'sMom
07-14-2009, 04:50 PM
I guess I am one of the few that don't enjoy character meals. A matter of fact, we just made ADRs there for the first time in years.

Giselle
07-14-2009, 05:36 PM
:confused:I will miss the characters. I'm not sure we'll go back without them. Another problem with this restaurant when I went was it had only 2 toilets. I had to wait 15 minutes with DD and let our food get cold. What's up with that?

It'sWDW4me
07-14-2009, 06:16 PM
This was my and DS's favorites too. Next time, instead of LTT, we'll try Crystal Palace.

DizneyRox
07-14-2009, 06:32 PM
This was my and DS's favorites too. Next time, instead of LTT, we'll try Crystal Palace.
But isn't Pooh and Friends the characters there?

NJGIRL
07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
We have never eaten there for dinner.It may be a small consolation but we really like their food at lunch. We eat there once each trip and have always enjoyed it. Maybe you can give them a try for lunch. Get the Colony Salad it is really good and will save room for you to have dessert. The Liberty Tree has a few wonderful desserts like the Apple Tart and the Toffy Cake!

Maleficent's Dad
07-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Not that there's much hope, but you might find this tread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=151436&highlight=liberty+tree)an interesting read. :mickey: