PDA

View Full Version : Fairly certain I know the answer but (late admission Q)

Neo Fender
07-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Are there any late admission options?

Planning a trip, during which I will be working in Orlando for a few days. I would like to join my family late afternoon/early evening on those days.

Thanks.

DizneyRox
07-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Not unless you are part of a convention, and they opt to offer discounted tickets as part of it.

TinkRocks
07-14-2009, 03:10 PM
If you're 'celebrating' anything while you're in the Orlando area (eg birthday, anniversary, etc.) - you'd be able to get in the parks for free. You'll have to register before your trip and take a coupon with you.

Not sure if you're a Florida Resident or not, but there are 'Epcot After 4pm' Passes available to FL Residents.

Not sure of the dates you'll be in WDW - you and your family could enjoy a Halloween or Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom. You can usually enter MK around 4pm and the park stays open until Midnight and cost less than regular 1-day park admission. MK is also decorated in Halloween or Christmas and there are special parades / fireworks / events going on throughout the evenings.

BMan62
07-14-2009, 03:48 PM
If you're 'celebrating' anything while you're in the Orlando area (eg birthday, anniversary, etc.) - you'd be able to get in the parks for free. You'll have to register before your trip and take a coupon with you.

When did they open this up to anyone but Birthday people?

Daisy'sMom
07-14-2009, 04:53 PM
It's only free if it's your birthday as far as I know. :mickey:

Imagineer1981
07-14-2009, 05:22 PM
You can register to celebrate anything, but only birthdays are free admission

TinkRocks
07-15-2009, 02:08 PM
:blush: Sorry - I was under the impression you got in the parks free if you had proof of a birthday / anniversary. I stand corrected.