PDA

View Full Version : Threadcounts?

Figment78
07-14-2009, 02:12 PM
In your opinion.... Which of the Disney deluxes (excluding Swan/Dolphin) has the best bed linens? I have this thing about "crunchy" sheets. The higher the threadcount, the happier I am! I've stayed at WL, Poly, and Boardwalk, and never really had an issue, but if cost was not a consideration - is there any one hotel that has superior linens? The refurbed rooms at Beach Club and Boardwalk look very inviting but I wonder if the feel matches the look! Just curious....

nicster
07-14-2009, 02:28 PM
ohhh! Now you put that in my head & I will be thinking of the sheet feel when we get to the resort instead of the view!:blush: I am very susceptible to suggestion, as you can probably tell...

Figment78
07-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Nicster - sorry!

Hey, I just saw some pics of the Contemporary rooms and those linens look scrumptous too....

nicster
07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Arrrrgh! You are taunting me, aren't you?

Figment78
07-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Again sorry! ;)

What do you need to worry about bed linens anyhow when you've got hammocks on the beach!

DizneyRox
07-14-2009, 02:49 PM
I thought I read a while back that the Grand was the only one using different/better bed linens. This may be inaccurate and may have changed, it's been a while since this topic came up.

nicster
07-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Okay, now you started something:mickey:. DH calls the hammocks 'death-traps'... that anniversary present went real wrong:(... (Now we are really off topic!)

wire0monkey
07-14-2009, 05:36 PM
In your opinion.... Which of the Disney deluxes (excluding Swan/Dolphin) has the best bed linens? I have this thing about "crunchy" sheets. The higher the threadcount, the happier I am! I've stayed at WL, Poly, and Boardwalk, and never really had an issue, but if cost was not a consideration - is there any one hotel that has superior linens? The refurbed rooms at Beach Club and Boardwalk look very inviting but I wonder if the feel matches the look! Just curious....

The Unofficial Guide says that all of the bed linens are the same across the resorts, whether they're value, moderate or deluxe. Everybody gets the same sheets.