PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic showings

rain
07-14-2009, 12:55 PM
I continue to hear people talking about two showings of Fantasmic on some nights. However, park hours are only indicating one showing. Are they truly doing two showings on some nights and where can i get a calendar of that.

Babe the Blue Ox
07-14-2009, 02:03 PM
I continue to hear people talking about two showings of Fantasmic on some nights. However, park hours are only indicating one showing. Are they truly doing two showings on some nights and where can i get a calendar of that.

Over the next couple of weeks, Fantasmic is scheduled for two shows on July 14, 16, 20, 21 and 24. This from the official Disney calendar. I would not use the one here on Intercot as it is out of date.

Throughout the summer, they've been scheduling the late showings of Fantasmic about two to three weeks in advance so check back often for your specific dates.

AuntKari
07-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks Babe the Blue Ox. I had the same question and this really does help me! Can you go to the late show instead-even if you used the dinner package? Thank you, Aunt Kari

Pally
07-14-2009, 05:42 PM
You can go to the second show but you will not have reserved seating. This is for the first show only.:mickey:

DisneyFanaticDargon
07-15-2009, 06:54 AM
Do yourself a favor and go to the second show. It's always less crowded than the first and it gives you more time to maybe get that second or third ride on RnRC or ToT! :mickey: