PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana for Wishes/CP at last brkfst seating?

LuvAllPrincesses
07-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Two dining questions:

(1) What time should I make ADR at 'Ohana if we would like to see Wishes from the Poly? We are going in late Nov/early Dec and Wishes will probably be at 6 pm.

(2) When is the last breakfast seating at Crystal Palace? I tried to tell by the online ADR system, but can't seem to find the breakdown of times per meal. I have a daughter who wants breasfast and a husband who wants lunch, so I remember the recommendation here on Intercot somewhere about booking the last breakfast and likely being able to choose from both food types as they switch it over.

Thanks in advance for any help!

bcornette
07-14-2009, 10:57 AM
1. If you want to watch Wishes from inside you should make your ADR's for an hour and a half before Wishes and get there early to request a Window seat. You could always make your ADR for a little after Wishes starts and checkin then watch Wishes from the beach while you wait to eat. No one leaves during Wishes but a ton of peole get up and leave as soon as Wishes is over.
2. The last breakfast seating is around 10:30, lunch officially begins at 11:30. So by 11:30 all breakfast items should be replaced with lunch items.

LuvAllPrincesses
07-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the detailed info!