PDA

View Full Version : Great Disney Coupons!

DisneyLuver91
07-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Okay, so my family has used the "Birnbaum Books" to plan our Disney trips since the early '90s. Not only are they really informative with great maps, but at the end of the books is a section FULL OF COUPONS. Most of them are for tours ($4 off Behind the Seeds, etc.), but some are for DisneyQuest or stores.

I'm going to get my 2009 edition tomorrow, so I'll let you know what coupons are available this year.

And if anyone else has used one of these books, let me know how you feel about them! :mickey:

nicster
07-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes, I would like to hear about what is in the coupons. I am all for saving some $$:thumbsup:

Wrigley
07-14-2009, 08:48 AM
I also like to use the Birnbaum planning book. It's the only planning book that I like! We are using the Fishing Excursion coupon this next trip. My DH will get 20% off of his fishing trip!:mickey::mickey:

Not2Loud
07-14-2009, 11:22 AM
My daughter looks through the books endlessly. She loves the pictures and reading about the rides. It gets her excited and full of anticipation!

DisneyLuver91
07-16-2009, 12:48 AM
I FINALLY got the 2009 Birnbaum. The coupons are as follows:

- 15% OFF Lunch or Dinner at the House of Blues for up to 8 guests
- Up to 20% OFF Accommodations at Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- 10% OFF EPCOT Dive Quest admission
- 15% OFF Admission to the Behind the Seeds Tour at the Land for up to 10 guests
- 15% OFF Backstage Safari Tour at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 10% OFF Disney's Dolphins in Depth admission for up to 4 guests
- Up to 20% OFF Accommodation at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
- 20% OFF 2-Hour Walt Disney World Guided Fishing Excursion for you and up to four guests
- 15% OFF Wild By Design Tour at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 10% OFF admission for up to 4 guests before 4 P.M. at Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
- $10 OFF Purchase of $75 or More at LEGO Imagination Center

Bear in mind that the earliest expiration date is December 18th, 2009, so plan accordingly! I hope everyone can get some use out of those coupons if you get the book. =D

nicster
07-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the details!