PDA

View Full Version : How late can I eat?

vorpalswrd
07-13-2009, 06:00 PM
What is the latest you have ever made an ADR for?

OR

How close to closing can you make an ADR - within the hour - half hour? And, if you get too close to closing is that bad news?

Thanks

magicofdisney
07-13-2009, 06:31 PM
We just made a reservation at 'Ohana for our upcoming trip. The only time available was 9:30p. It's the latest reservation we've ever made. I'm not sure how close to closing that is and I'm curious about others experiences with this.

Mom2threeboys
07-13-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm surious about this, too, because we have a reservation at 8:20pm at Le Cellier and I think Epcot closes at 9:00pm, so how does that work?:confused:

faline
07-13-2009, 08:04 PM
While the park "officially" closes at 9, that is when Illuminations begins. By time all the folks are cleared out of the park following Illuminations, it's probably closer to 10 p.m. Besides, buses continue to run until the park is totally cleared. Enjoy your dinner and don't worry about rushing to beat the park closing time!

RockinRollerMom
07-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Two years ago we had a 9pm ADR @ Coral Reef. It was close to 11 pm by the time we left. EPCot was completely empty. It was by far one of the coolest things we've ever expierrenced. We took our time walking out enjoying the sight of an empty park. A bus was waiting there for us when we got to the bus station, asked where we were going and brought us directly to POFQ.

BPATSMouse
07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
We also have a 9:30 pm resi at O'hana. This is by far the latest we have ever had a Dinner at WDW. The one cool thing about a late Dinner at O'hana though is be at the Polynesian before 8pm and watch the fireworks :fworks: across the water from the Poly beach. Then go have a great meal no closing park crowd to fight :thumbsup:

Disney_Barbie
07-15-2009, 02:37 PM
For our upcoming trip we have 9:35 ADR @ Citricos

vorpalswrd
07-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks all! :mickey: