PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon Lagoon Troubles Again

lightyearfan
07-13-2009, 10:14 AM
what is this world coming too:mad::-o??? with all of these child disapperances and now this from Typhoon Lagoon water park , 2nd case in recent weeks:

"A man who was arrested on accusations that he exposed himself to a girl at a Disney water park blames the incident on his European-style bathing suit, according to deputies."

fanowalt
07-13-2009, 10:29 AM
I think the consequences need to be increased and the "rehabilition " for people convicted for this type of crime needs to be forgotten.One offense should be life on a chain gang.If it were so these people might stop coming out of the woodwork.

DisneyHoneymooners
07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
I too agree, the punishments need to be stricter. But this is not just a Disney issue, it seems to be on the rise everywhere.

DisneyOtaku
07-13-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry, but wouldn't the PROPER thing to do is, if you need to adjust your swimsuit, would be to go into a BATHROOM and do it, NOT in public? As such, I can't really believe the excuse (the running away so fast that he ran a stop sign doesn't help either).

After watching the report, I'm glad the girl didn't notice, and that the witness was willing to speak up for her before she noticed anything.

Imagineer1981
07-13-2009, 11:23 AM
ugh...what is the world coming to

Mousemates
07-13-2009, 12:20 PM
I think the consequences need to be increased and the "rehabilition " for people convicted for this type of crime needs to be forgotten.

Agreed.

BluewaterBrad
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I was censored the last time I gave my opinion on that scumbag!:mad::mad:

Carol
07-14-2009, 07:10 AM
This is already being discussed in the news forum (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=157975). Please follow the link to continue there.