PDA

View Full Version : More Dinner Advice (Liberty Tree vs Plaza Restaurant)

SorcererJim
07-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Looking to fill the last spot on the ADR listing on the DDP... dinner at the MK and we have already done Crystal Palace earlier in the trip. I had it narrowed down to Liberty Tree Tavern or the Plaza restaurant. Opinions on either?

Thanks!

Camping Mom
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
I haven't eaten at the Plaza, but I love Liberty Tree. We usually eat at lunch. The portions are large enough to share and then share dessert when you are done. Our teenage son loves their burgers, my husband and I split the roast (comes with mashed potatos and carrots) and I am full from that half portion. He usually finishes with a strawberry shortcake. Our two older sons love the turkey and dressing.

Being one who loves the Colonial era and atmosphere, I love the decorations and enjoy looking at all the wall hangings.

Whichever you choose, enjoy your trip to Disney.

Madame Leona
07-13-2009, 08:27 PM
I think I prefer The Plaza. I would have said LT when they had the character meals at dinner but it really lost a lot for me when they got rid of the characters. That being said, if you are not a sandwich person, The Plaza is not for you. My husband is not a sandwich person but he goes there for me. I would prefer a sandwich over a "meal" any day.

faline
07-13-2009, 08:30 PM
The character dinners at Liberty Tree Tavern were a lot of fun but we've also enjoyed lunch there. The Plaza restaurant also offers good food. I'd be hard pressed to pick between the two of them.