PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Cafe

PetefromRI
07-12-2009, 09:14 PM
We just booked ADR's here.The menu looked good.Anyone eaten here before? The steak looked like it may be good but the salmon sounded good also.

diz_girl
07-13-2009, 10:26 AM
It's a real hidden gem, like Kona Cafe. I've only ever eaten breakfast there, but I've always had good food and service in a relaxed setting. You should enjoy it. More people will come along to sing its praises soon.

Rhetoric2000
07-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Very pleasant, have only eaten there for dinner but apparently the breakfasts are top notch.

It is a little pricey for something with "hidden gem" status - and probably a better choice for those on the dining plan than for those outside it. However it is a very, very pleasant place to be.

If you haven't done it but have been to WDW a number of times then it's worth putting on one of your rotations definitely.

SBETigg
07-13-2009, 11:13 AM
We love Grand Floridian Cafe, but we usually go for lunch so not sure what to recommend on the dinner menu.

pox24
07-13-2009, 03:18 PM
This is truly a hidden treasure. :thumbsup:

PetefromRI
07-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes, we are on the DDP,so cost isn't an issue.We've eaten at many Disney restaurants and want to try something new without having to go in a park.We're staying for 4 nights but only have 2 base tix so we're limited,otherwise we'd do Epcot every night for dinner.

faline
07-13-2009, 09:14 PM
I don't think I've ever eaten dinner here but it's one of my favorite places for breakfast or lunch. It certainly is a "hidden gem"! Usually always easy to get into and usually excellent service and food!

jenny1976
07-14-2009, 09:49 AM
All I have to say is...Superb dinner!!! We ate there last year and plan to make it a regular the food and service are wonderful!!! Hope you do try it and enjoy it!:cloud9: