PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine and EMH

Suz36
07-12-2009, 11:50 AM
During Food and Wine, do the food kiosks stay open during evening EMH? Thanks!

SBETigg
07-12-2009, 12:15 PM
No, the F & W kiosks all close down at 9, some even earlier. At least, that has been my experience during EMH. Most of the CS service closes at the regular time as well. When we were there, only Tangierine Cafe was open later, but not even for the full EMH.

BluewaterBrad
07-12-2009, 12:32 PM
That wasnt my experience. the 1 time I went to the F&W during EMH the booths were open. It was great people were all at Future world and I spent massive $$$ because there was absolutly no lines at WS!!:mickey:

Aggie97
07-13-2009, 03:42 PM
No, the F & W kiosks all close down at 9, some even earlier. At least, that has been my experience during EMH. Most of the CS service closes at the regular time as well. When we were there, only Tangierine Cafe was open later, but not even for the full EMH.

This was our experience last October.

We were able to get pastries from the bakery in Norway at around 10 p.m., though. :mickey:

r4kids
07-13-2009, 05:48 PM
We love the pastries in France! Love the F&W festival!! They close an hour after the World Showcase closes, I believe :confused:

joelkfla
07-16-2009, 02:19 AM
We love the pastries in France! Love the F&W festival!! They close an hour after the World Showcase closes, I believe :confused:
That's my recollection, too. I think the booths were open just for the first hour or so of EMH.