PDA

View Full Version : train tour cancelled..

jimsgal05
07-12-2009, 11:18 AM
hello did anyone else doing the train tour at Mk get a call saying it was cancelled ...DH was doing the tour sept 12...disney tours called and said they canceeled it becauswe of the acident...totally understand... getting a refund and a free tour of something else... Just didn't know which tour to do....

they are calling back today...
Lori

TheRustyScupper
07-12-2009, 12:39 PM
1) The tour spends a lot of time in the "barn".
2) This is where trains and monorails are stored and repaired.
3) Unfortunately, the monorails in the accident are there.
4) Would not be a good tour to also see the crushed monorail trains.

5) Almost any tour is still good.
6) I would select the Seeds Tour.

chaodj9
07-12-2009, 01:14 PM
hello did anyone else doing the train tour at Mk get a call saying it was cancelled ...DH was doing the tour sept 12...disney tours called and said they canceeled it becauswe of the acident...totally understand... getting a refund and a free tour of something else... Just didn't know which tour to do....

they are calling back today...
Lori

Have Fun Glad To Here They are giving a refund and you get to do a tour of something else

joanna71985
07-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Are there any kids in your party? If so, and they are too young for the age requirements, I would look into Mickey's Magical Milestones. If there is no age problem, I would consider the Epcot Segway tour, or the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

ransam
07-12-2009, 05:24 PM
i really wanted to do that tour...that *****...

lapinblanc
07-12-2009, 08:35 PM
We are scheduled to take the train tour on Sept 15th. We have not gotten a phone call...yet. Very disappointing. We were looking forward to the tour.

epceddie
07-13-2009, 01:19 AM
If I had my choice, I would pick the Keys to the Kingdom Tour.
Getting a chance to see the behind-the-scenes Disney would be fascinating. I'm hoping to experience it sometime in the near future.

steamboat willy
07-13-2009, 10:06 AM
DH was doing the tour sept 12 they are calling back today...
Lori

The Steam Trains are housed right under the Monorails. I can see why they would have to cancel tours for a while. :sad:

No TOURS for us, but we will be enjoying the MAGIC with you guys, September 9th - 19th for us. :pixie:

Enjoy which ever TOUR you decide. :balloon: