PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to Boma from PO Riverside

lorieandalex
07-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I am staying at PO Riverside in October and using Disney Buses, how will I get to an early breakfast reservation from hotel.

Thanks

faline
07-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

There should be an early bus run to Animal Kingdom for those who have early dining reservations at that park. From there, you can take a bus back to Animal Kingdom.

You can also take a cab. They are readily available at all the resorts. Just ask one of the bellhops and he/she will flag a taxi for you.

hubbyofadisneyholic
07-11-2009, 07:58 PM
My first thought would be depending on how early the ressie is you could probably take the bus to whatever park has the morning EMH that day and then catch the bus to AKL from there.

LibertyTreeGal
07-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Yes, often the only sane way to get from resort to resort (especially AKL) is to go to a park and then hop the resort bus.

megustamex
07-11-2009, 11:16 PM
You can also just take a taxi. They are pretty cheap and usually in front of all the deluxe resorts - not sure about the moderates but I'm sure they could call one for you.

jillluvsdisney
07-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Speaking from experience, I would say take a taxi. I don't know how early your ADR is but a taxi is worth the piece of mind knowing you are going to get there on time.

faline
07-12-2009, 06:31 PM
You can also just take a taxi. They are pretty cheap and usually in front of all the deluxe resorts - not sure about the moderates but I'm sure they could call one for you.

I believe they are readily available at all the resorts - even if you don't notice them. We had no problem getting a taxi from a value resort (Pop Century) on a moment's notice.

lorieandalex
07-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Thank you everyone. If I take a taxi what will I do about a car seat, I have a 6 year old? I have been to Disney many times but have never ate at Boma and have seen posts where it is very good.

If I take a bus to AK, do you think the wait to get a bus to AK lodge will be long? Should I leave Riverside 1 1/2 hr before the res?

Thanks, Lorie

swampfox28
07-12-2009, 07:20 PM
I never even thought of a taxi; I'm so programmed to wait in a bus line!

Sometimes that might be nice if you're in a hurry and it's not too expensive; how much does it cost? I wouldn't want to make a habit, but if I was running late, that could come in handy...

Any ideas, info?