PDA

View Full Version : wait times for the rides??

goofiecrazy
07-11-2009, 02:31 PM
We are leaving this coming sat.the 18th. I know its gonna be crowded but hows the wait times on the rides gonna be? We will get the fastpasses for the rides but would like some kind of idea on the times.. Anyone who just came back the last couple weeks have a better idea?

lilmick
07-11-2009, 06:19 PM
We just returned on the 8th and the longest we waited in line for a ride was 30 minutes...we will not wait any more than that EVER and we always get to ride all the best rides. We use Fast Pass as much as possible and if we can't for some reason, we always wait until there is a parade/fireworks going on and then hit up the popular rides. It worked beautifully for us. We also stayed in the parks as late as Extra Magic Hours would allow so the crowd thinned out and we were able to get on in very little time. :mickey:

P.S. The one ride at Magic Kingdom that just amazed me with the wait time was Peter Pan. There was ALWAYS at least a 60 minute wait!!! Not worth it, IMHO, but we did go it at 1 a.m. one morning!!! :thumbsup:

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 08:09 PM
We are leaving this coming sat.the 18th. I know its gonna be crowded but hows the wait times on the rides gonna be? We will get the fastpasses for the rides but would like some kind of idea on the times.. Anyone who just came back the last couple weeks have a better idea?

We just returned on the 8th and the longest we waited in line for a ride was 30 minutes...we will not wait any more than that EVER and we always get to ride all the best rides. We use Fast Pass as much as possible and if we can't for some reason, we always wait until there is a parade/fireworks going on and then hit up the popular rides. It worked beautifully for us. We also stayed in the parks as late as Extra Magic Hours would allow so the crowd thinned out and we were able to get on in very little time. :mickey:

P.S. The one ride at Magic Kingdom that just amazed me with the wait time was Peter Pan. There was ALWAYS at least a 60 minute wait!!! Not worth it, IMHO, but we did go it at 1 a.m. one morning!!! :thumbsup:

I would expect it to be pretty bad becuase of the summer but according to the above i may be wrong:)