PDA

View Full Version : DDP and Hoop de Doo ???

alaMode
07-11-2009, 10:27 AM
If I want to use 2 TS credits for HDD and I also want category 1 seating, can I pay the difference?

Any info/feedback is appreciated!

Tess
poly 07
poly 08
pop 09
pop Christmas 09

TheRustyScupper
07-11-2009, 12:40 PM
no.

alaMode
07-11-2009, 09:58 PM
then it's "CRT, here we come!"

Thanks!
Tess

LibertyTreeGal
07-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Given the choice between CRT (which did not impress me) and any other 2 TS place, I would choose somewhere else. Narcoosees, for example :cloud9:

alaMode
07-12-2009, 10:07 AM
but this trip is all about my son, so it's all about characters and fun!

We don't usually do the DDP (DS has cerebral palsy and finds eating solid foods a real challenge, so he barely eats a thing at WDW. We usually do counter service to make the most of our time and $$.) We have free dining during our December trip. I'm trying to find a way to use TS credits that will meet my son's need for fun and entertainment and our need to eat!

We're planning to make ADRs for a Chef Mickey's meal and for a meal at Le Cellier (DH would eat there every night if possible!) and I thought that using 2 creds for HDD would be fun for all of us. But...we need to have category one seating.

We've never eaten in the castle, so I think it will be fun!

Tess

HoosierDisneyFan
07-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Personally I would not give up on Hoop de Doo Review just because you cannot get Cat 1 seating. I have been on the main floor (cat 2) and upstairs. I preferred downstairs but both ocassions we have a great time. Like most shows, the first row is better but I would not say cat 2 seating is bad. This might be a highlight of your sons trip!

alaMode
07-12-2009, 02:40 PM
I have heard that cat. 2 seats are fine and that everyone has a good time wherever they may be seated.

When the window for ADRs opens up for our trip I'm going to discuss it with the CM scheduling our reservations. Hopefully we can get good cat 2 seats on the main floor. If not, we have options! That's what I love about taking my son to WDW!

I appreciate your feedback!

Tess