PDA

View Full Version : Beaches & Cream Recommendations?

DisneyFr33k
07-11-2009, 08:26 AM
For those of you who have eaten lunch here, what do you recommend? My DH, DD(12), DS(10) and I will be sharing 2 lunch entress to save room for the Kitchen Sink! :eat:

Thanks!!

MinnieMommie
07-11-2009, 09:39 AM
We eat there often and like everything on the menu. Some of our favorites items include: the roast beef sub, onion rings and chocolate milk shake (you won't want the shake if you are having the kitchen sink). Even without ordering the kitchen sink the portions are large enough to share. :mickey:

luvDaMouse
07-11-2009, 09:43 AM
:thumbsup: My DH and I ate there last year and we had cheeseburgers which were great! Their onion rings are good too, but I made the mistake of ordering a seperate order of them and the portion is huge! I should have subsituted them instead of the french fries. I had a milkshake and my DH had a malt. It was sooooo goood. I didnt feel so good after though:secret: But I would still recommend Beaches and Cream!

JPL
07-11-2009, 10:19 AM
The burgers are good, basically the same burgers you get at any counter service but for some reason probably how fresh they are prepared they seem to taste a little better :thumbsup:

brownie
07-11-2009, 12:35 PM
The burgers were good the last time we ate there.

DisneyFr33k
07-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Can anyone recommend anything besides the burgers? My DH and DS will go for the burger, but my DD and I aren't burger girls.