PDA

View Full Version : EMH & Park Opening Show

Going2HeavenRU
07-11-2009, 08:21 AM
When a park has EMH in the morning, do they still do the opening show? For example, when MK has morning EMH, do they still have the singers come out and the train pull up with the characters at the official park opening for the general public? The same question for AK and DHS

DreamFinder2
07-11-2009, 09:33 AM
The MK opening show will begin about 10 minutes prior to the EMH opening time, and I don't believe it's repeated prior to "normal" opening time.

The other parks would be the same.

It's been reported that the MK EMH show is slightly abbreviated from the regular one, but I can't verify that.

LauraByTheSea
07-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Good info to know... I uaully don't make it before opening time but was going to try the next time (Sept), so I guess I'll check if there's EMH the days I'm going...

Goofy4TheWorld
07-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Actually, this topic has been discussed here on Intercot many times, often with many contradictory answers, but the thread usually comes up with this final answer:

There is no genuine opening ceremony on EMH mornings at any park, BUT...

There is an abbreviated sound track played (with no characters) on EMH mornings, but it is not the true opening ceremony that happens on non-EMH mornings.

I have no first-hand experience with this, only repeating what I have read.

Going2HeavenRU
07-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Thank you for the clarification Goofy4theWorld