PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Celebration Questions (Spouse and I Share Same Birthday)

wetoofun
07-09-2009, 01:22 PM
We are a family of five and my wife and I share the same birthday.

Does that mean we could get two birthday fastpasses?

Also, could I select the Magic Kingdom for my fastpass and the wife could select Disney Studios?

Thanks!

merlinmagic4
07-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Your whole party of five will get the fastpasses for your birthdays. You can each choose whatever you option you would each like. So, yes you could each get them for a different park. However, I have heard that the fastpasses are limited so am not sure they would still be available at the second park you went to. Hope that makes sense!

swampfox28
07-09-2009, 08:39 PM
That just sounds so cool!

I'm cheap - I'd just do the merchandise credits (around $150, right!?), but the fastpasses would be fun, too.

Have an AWESOME birthday(s)!

-Sarah

ransam
09-12-2009, 04:36 AM
i don't see why you couldn't..

stephntampa
09-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Your whole party of five will get the fastpasses for your birthdays. You can each choose whatever you option you would each like. So, yes you could each get them for a different park. However, I have heard that the fastpasses are limited so am not sure they would still be available at the second park you went to. Hope that makes sense!

They have special birthday FP kiosks set up, so even if all FP's are distibuted for the day, you are still able to obtain a birthday FP.. even for TSM!!

TheRustyScupper
09-12-2009, 03:07 PM
They have special birthday FP kiosks set up, so even if all FP's are distibuted for the day, you are still able to obtain a birthday FP.. even for TSM!!

1) Birthday Fast Passes do run out.
2) If they are gone, you cannot get one.
3) Per the Disney website:
"The number of Special Birthday FASTPASSŪ Cards is limited and may not be available after 11 a.m. "

stephntampa
09-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Wow, I didn't realize that. The last time I was at DHS the TSM FP kiosks were closed but the special b'day kiosk was still operating. (this was in August).. You know what they say about assuming.. LOL:blush:

sacandjac
09-13-2009, 10:48 AM
The fastpasses themselves might not run out, but the birthday fastpass card used to obtain the fastpasses may run out if you don't get to guest services early enough to obtain one.