PDA

View Full Version : disneyland proposal video a stunt?

autumn
07-08-2009, 09:57 PM
has anyone seen that elaborate disneyland proposal video that surfaced on youtube? singing, dancing, megaphone, clever lyrics with references to disneyland nightastsic. i'm trying to decide if it's a stunt to pump the "what will you celebrate?" and summer nightastic promos. thoughts?

NotaGeek
07-08-2009, 11:29 PM
You can see it if you go to the official Disney Parks site on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyParks). AND ... hello, it's totally staged with microphones lighting and props -- maybe they are performers from productions? The girl in the wheel chair looks like one of the performers from Aladdin. Totally fake, but great. :mickey:

DMApixie
08-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Obvious it was staged and that cast members were used, etc. My question is... was this a complete fabrication or was everyone in the production in on it BUT the girlfriend? :secret:

NotaGeek
08-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Obvious it was staged and that cast members were used, etc. My question is... was this a complete fabrication or was everyone in the production in on it BUT the girlfriend? :secret:
It was a professionally produced viral video done to advertise the current Celebration promotion -- the crowd wasn't in on it, but everyone else was entertainment. There are many articles about it if you Google it ... also there's blogs from people that were there, evidently there were also more than 1 take and signs up saying they were filming.