PDA

View Full Version : wishes dessert fireworks

motherof4
07-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Has anyone actually gone to the dessert fireworks I would love to go but I have to pay for 6 people and I was wondering if it is worth the money.

Soccermom12
07-08-2009, 01:10 PM
I was also wondering if it is worth the money.

I also wanted to know is it really a good spot to see the fireworks? (we're going in August and really want to see the evening parade and fireworks).

Pally
07-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Have you tried Google. Put in Magic Kingdom Dessert Party. You will find many pictures of yummy things along with with descriptions. This might help in your decision. We are going in our August trip.:mickey:

wdwnutz
07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
The pictures are great for the dessert party! I wish they were doing in Dec. when we are going!

The best place we have found for Wishes is at the end of main street on the right hand side in front of the ice cream parlor. We have sat at the little tables and had ice cream once. We have also sat on the steps across from the ice cream parlor several times. There's a patio that is at the bottom of those steps but that is a smoking area.

elmjimmlm
07-08-2009, 02:11 PM
We tried to get a reservation in Aug. and they had nothing...What do the think are the chances of being able to get in as a walk-up?

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-08-2009, 03:30 PM
We were at WDW last week, and inquired at the "desk" by the area about the party. It was, if memory serves me $16.99 per person, and we were able to get walk up reservations on that night. Unfortunately, we thought that was rather steep, when there are other places with probably views just as good. DD is 14..I think if she was younger, we would have done it just to get her out of the madness once the lights go out..