PDA

View Full Version : Does any1 know about Rock n Roller coaster

dizzneyfan1234
07-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Does anybody know if theyre gonna change the nameof rock n roller coaster because i know the aerosmith contract is up at the end of this year

Imagineer1981
07-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Its been a rumor thats floating around, but honestly, I would think Disney will just renew the contract. Aerosmith is a band that covers many generations and are still selling out concerts. They are essentially a rock legend and for the most part have a clean image (now at least).

Goofeygal
07-08-2009, 12:46 PM
It just wouldn't be the same without Aerosmith.

Goof42
07-08-2009, 01:19 PM
yeah, i just don't think the Rockin' Rollercoster featuring Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers would quite have the same effect.

the beauty of Aerosmith for this ride is the music helps contribute to the release of adrenaline that is caused by the combination of the various effects that the attraction was designed with.

Couple that with the history of Disney child musicians, it might be a bad investment to boot [I certainly don't wish the path of Brittany and the rest on anyone and hope that Jonas and Hannah can keep the clean image but it's a risk]. I'm sure they can find another group [Journey?] that has a relatively clean history and transcends generations but why mess with it if it ain't broken?

Nascfan
07-08-2009, 01:24 PM
There's a discussion about just that going on here that you can check out if you want:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=156928

dizzneyfan1234
07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
yeah hannah montannah and the jonahs brothers just dosent go good with it this ride

beksy
07-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Maybe have it as "Soundtrack Rollercoaster" instead? There could be an IASW car, CoP car, PoTC car, Country Bear Jamboree car, etc? ;) And before everyone starts flaming me, I am just kidding!

BluewaterBrad
07-08-2009, 03:26 PM
RnR is AWESOME!!:mickey:

Septbride2002
07-08-2009, 03:39 PM
yeah, i just don't think the Rockin' Rollercoster featuring Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers would quite have the same effect.

the beauty of Aerosmith for this ride is the music helps contribute to the release of adrenaline that is caused by the combination of the various effects that the attraction was designed with.

Couple that with the history of Disney child musicians, it might be a bad investment to boot [I certainly don't wish the path of Brittany and the rest on anyone and hope that Jonas and Hannah can keep the clean image but it's a risk]. I'm sure they can find another group [Journey?] that has a relatively clean history and transcends generations but why mess with it if it ain't broken?

I read the bolded part and my left eye start to involuntarily twitch. I love this ride, but I will not ride it to tween music.

~Amanda