PDA

View Full Version : Changed our ADR with no problem!

steamboat willy
07-06-2009, 02:13 PM
After getting our MNSSHP tickets :bat: along with all our 10 ADR for September, we THEN decided we'd like to be in the MK our last night which is also another MNSSHP. Something about seeing that CASTLE one last time before leaving Main Street USA. :sadwave:
I was able to exchange our Sept 11th ticket for a September 18 ticket. This cancelled out my 8:00 p.m. California Grill ADR....BOO HOO.:cry:
I was able to go online a few times and in only a few days I was able to get another Crystal Palace early diner on our MNSSHP night and I was also able to get back in :D on 9/11 at the CG and see the BOO TO YOU Fireworks from the Contemporary. :fworks:
Now we have:

Rainforest Cafe' - may change?
'Ohanas - with EWP and Wishes
California Grill - w/ Boo To You
Coral Reef - First Time
Sci-Fi (we decided on the place, not the food)
Hoop Dee Doo - Been years since we did this
Flying Fish - 25th Anniversary
Two Open meals Still ? ? ?
The Crystal Palace & MNSSHP
A morning dip :swim: in the pool and a 10 hour drive back to the un-real world.

I phoned in the morning of my 90 + 10 and I later used the On-Line ADR to change/cancel/juggle a few ADR's and both have worked great for us. If I couldn't find what I wanted, I'd just check back the next day.
65 Days Till A Dole Whip :balloon:

yjgirl32
07-06-2009, 02:15 PM
That is great. I wasn't sure you could switch up your MNSSHP tickets- that is very good to know. Have a great time.

steamboat willy
07-06-2009, 02:31 PM
I called the ticket services number and he simply voided out the tickets I already had and has sent us two new ticket for a different night. Very easy and used all the same info.
I just HATED to have to cancel our CG, so I was really pleased (excited) to get another reservation so easily. I know folks are struggling to get days, times and locations they want. Hopefully theirs will open up soon. Just keep trying. :thumbsup: