PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Rentals

jonahbear2006
07-06-2009, 11:57 AM
We are potentially going to spend $378 in stroller rentals by the end of our trip. This seems a little ridiculous if you ask me. I do really love the Disney World rental strollers, however, I am wondering if there is anyone who has a stroller that fits a 5 yr old comfortably, that they are happy with. Why do the theme parks have to charge sooo much for a stroller?

Disney Doll
07-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Wow! I can see why you would want to bring one from home. My son's not that old so I can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard great things about the Mclaren Volvos. The weight limit is enough to support an older child plus they are very compact and portable.

wdwnutz
07-06-2009, 12:51 PM
We bought a Graco Ipo stroller for our 35lb. son. The stroller only weighs 17lbs and folds up like an umbrella stroller. It holds a child up to 50lbs. So far we have been very happy with it. We bought it for about $80 with free shipping from Amazon.

Imagineer1981
07-06-2009, 03:35 PM
We bought a Graco Ipo stroller for our 35lb. son. The stroller only weighs 17lbs and folds up like an umbrella stroller. It holds a child up to 50lbs. So far we have been very happy with it. We bought it for about $80 with free shipping from Amazon.

We have the same stroller and bought it at Target for the same price. The only thing we did was buy a cup holder add on, since it doesn't have one, but other then that, its great!!!

wdwnutz
07-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh, that's right, we also bought a cup holder/everything else holder on Amazon made by Sunshine kids (I think that's who it's made by) for like $10. It velcros onto the handles and has two spots for cups/bottles and a zipper compartment and storage area for little things. It also is very handy!