PDA

View Full Version : Online ADR Problems?

Soccermom12
07-06-2009, 10:20 AM
I made most of my reservations over the phone and the earliest ADR for Hollywood and Vine was 8:25am. I checked back a couple of times (on the phone) and there was nothing earlier available. Then the online ADR system was set up. I checked, and was able to get an ADR for 8am. I haven't cancelled my 8:25 ADR yet - since its a new system I'm worried that somehow my 8am ADR will not be valid. Has anyone used the online ADR and come back from their vacation yet? I'm wondering if there were any problems with reservations being lost, not recorded etc. I want to cancel my later reservation so it will be available for someone else...but I want to make sure my earlier reservation is valid. Is there anyway to do this? :confused:

WishingStar2006
07-06-2009, 11:20 AM
The only way to be super sure is to call Disney Dining, give them the confirmation number of your 8:00 ressie and see if they can pull it up. If they can you know you're all set and can cancel the other one...it is scary, I agree. You think you're all set and then you get there and there's nothing!!!! Make sure you have confimation #'s and a print out of all of the on line ADR's you made. I would think they would have to honor them even if there is a gliche in the system.

CanadianWDWFan
07-06-2009, 12:48 PM
I was able to access ADR's that I booked over the phone to cancel them. I added new ADR's on line and went back days later to check my times for all my ADR's and everything was there.

I wouldn't worry about it. Check that you can see all of your ADR's on line and if they are there then no problem.

iceicebritney
07-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I do not like the online ADR system. It's very slow, and doesn't ever give me availability. Someone told me that it was suggesting other restaurants for them, but for everything that I select - no matter what time of day or what day of the week I select, it tells me that there is "no availability."

I am going during the free dining period, but my 90 days was up last week, and I've been searching ever since with no luck.

I just wanted to voice my displeasure with the online ADR system. Thanks for letting me vent!

Soccermom12
07-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I had the opposite problem when I used the online system....everything I typed in was available (even lunch at Cindy's). That's why I'm concerned about my Hollywood and Vine ressie.....I'm wondering if they overbooked a lot of places. My daughter will be so upset if she doesn't get to eat with Leo and Annie!