PDA

View Full Version : I just booked and got all ADRs online

bcornette
07-05-2009, 07:07 AM
The 90+10 with travel agent bookings is fixed now and it is sweet. At first I thought it was still messed up, but then saw the note saying put all letters in as capital letters. Magical things happen when you follow directions I guess.

I got everything my family wanted with all times being within 20 minutes of our choose except 2.

Here is what we have
10/3 7:45pm Tutto Italia - we try a new country every year, this year is Italy
10/4 10:40am - Chef Mickey's for my son's birthday
10/5 6:55 - 50's PrimeTime
10/6 - 9:45 CRT - first time in Castle for daughters
10/7 - 10:35am - Lilo and Stitch Breakfast
10/8 - 7:05pm - Ohana - hoping to watch MNSSHP fireworks from beach afterward
10/9 - 6pm - Garden Grill

Tutto Italia and 50's PrimeTime are about an hour and a half later than we desired but they aren't too late.

I love the online system, especially since I got everything we wanted, on the days we wanted, and close to the time we wanted.

Not sure what to do next, I've never gotten all my ressies first shot. I am typically calling back everyday trying to tweak it.

Belster
07-05-2009, 10:16 AM
This is great news...I need to book mine in a few about 20 more days...I may also use this system.

epceddie
07-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Good for you! Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table? Your kids are going to have a great time.
We love the character meals. We always get great photos!

DisneyAggies
07-05-2009, 04:26 PM
I was just coming on to post and see if anyone had any luck with the online system. Glad to see you had good luck!

Now, the countdown 'till I can book ours!!

Quick question...do you book one at a time, or can you do multiple at a time?

ETA: what time does online booking open for the 90 day mark--6 am EST?

bcornette
07-05-2009, 04:59 PM
It is one at a time during the search, you are given a time close to your choice or options at other places during those times, then you add them into a cart that is held for 2 hours, and click make more reservations and repeat until done, if any ressies need a CC to be held you put it in at the end or just click the confirmation button and you are done. It's just like shopping online.

Online is open at 6am, the only issue I have is looking them up now. The system says it can't find them and to call to make changes. I am confident that it is all good since I had a confirmation email sent to me with all times and confirmation numbers for each place, but would like to be able to see them online.

My remaining concern is that the October park hours and EMH schedule is not out yet. I compared the last few years to see the days of the week that are typical EMH as a reference and think I picked everything accordingly.

bcornette
07-05-2009, 05:10 PM
I just figured out how to look up my reservations. When you link your hotel ressies to the dining reservations you have to give your hotel confirmation number and your home phone number. At the end of the Dining reservation process it asks for a phone number that you can be reached at while at the parks, I gave my cell number. This is the number your dining reservations are tied to, not the initial phone number you give.
They are all there and show up.

DisneyAggies
07-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks, that was all SUPER helpful!

Oh, and as far as I know, Oct 09 hours are out...I just plugged them into my planner yesterday...

Yep...http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/?hdndateDesc=Thursday%2C+October+01%2C+2009+-+Saturday%2C+October+10%2C+2009&asmbly_endDate=20091010&asmbly_startDate=20091001

HTH!

joanna71985
07-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Nice choices! I agree, the online system is awsome.

faline
07-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Glad to hear about your positive experience with dining reservations!

bcornette
07-05-2009, 11:37 PM
thanks for the link to the park hours. I have been looking at the full calendar and October is there, but totally blank for each park.

Now I get to tweak my ressies, which for some odd reason I really enjoy.

MinnieMommie
07-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Happy to hear you got what you want and that the online system worked so well for you :thumbsup: