PDA

View Full Version : Epcot/ Rose & Crown/lunch?

Saron the Great
07-03-2009, 07:03 PM
What the menu like for lunch, fav item, past trips? I am planning this on our upcoming trip but the 411 on this place is rare..........

DisneyFr33k
07-04-2009, 07:11 AM
I just sent you a PM. Hope it helps!!

KatMark
07-04-2009, 10:51 AM
We alternate every other year between Rose & Crown and Biergarten. We've done both lunch and dinner at Rose & Crown and it is one of our favorites. I love the fish & chips (although this past September they seemed a little greasier to me than usual--but it could have been just me because my girlfriend got them and she loved them); DH likes the Shepherd's Pie and the Bangers & Mash.

SBETigg
07-04-2009, 11:18 AM
We had lunch there in April. It's lovely and usually very good, but this one was off. The lunch took two hours, food took forever to come and it was not so good when it did (the bangers and mash, which had been excellent on a previous visit), and the tables around us kept getting served and out very quickly with the same server. Maybe Heather (who was very pleasant when we did see her) just liked us and wanted to keep us awhile. :) I still recommend it. We just had an off day.