PDA

View Full Version : # of performers

DakotaDisney
07-03-2009, 04:39 PM
How many different performers/sets of cast members do you think there are for different shows at the parks?

I love a lot of the different shows especially Nemo and Festival of the Lion King. :mickey: I have seen Nemo a number of different times and I think I have seen some different performers.

But I have always wondered how many different performers or sets of cast members are there? I would assume there must be more than one. I wouldn't think they would do the same show every day, multiple times a day, each week. I would think they must have days off, where others come in. Do they rotate?

Imagineer1981
07-06-2009, 03:42 PM
I believe there are generally there are at least 2 sets of performers for the main characters, like Nemo and Dori. I know for parades there is a rotation, so that people get days off, etc.

ransam
07-06-2009, 03:51 PM
i don't know if it's like this a lot, but at HS some of the performers are in different shows..we went in december and watched the High School Musical show, and then later saw the block party bash. i recognized 3 or 4 people that were in both shows...i thought that was pretty interesting..
Imagine what great shape those kids have to be in, both shows are very high energy!