PDA

View Full Version : BWV vs. VWL

Minniefan68
07-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Hi All,

Unfortunately our plans for a November trip to WDW have fallen through due to the economy. :(
I know we are not alone in this, and others have had to cancel as well. Things are (hopefully) starting to look up for us and we are saving for a 2010 trip. (only 498 days to go ;) ).

We've been to the Boardwalk twice and Beach Club once and I'd like to try Wilderness Lodge, however, it seems my parents and my hubby really prefer the Boardwalk since there is so much to do there at night.

My question is: what is there to do at the Wilderness lodge for children around the ages of 9 and 6? Will there be enough day and evening activities? Or should we stick with the Boardwalk?

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks. :girl:

EpcotFan182
07-03-2009, 04:35 PM
I've stayed at both, and I like BWV more generally because of the things to do at night and the whole theme of the resort in general.

I know the WL has an arcade and one of those kids clubs that all the resorts have. The main lobby has a characacher artist, but I'm not sure if thats on your kids' list of fun things to do haha.

I also found the VWL a little isolated from the main building where everything is. I think the BWV is more in the middle of the action.

Both resorts are excellent, but my preference lies with the BW

Hope this helps :mickey: