PDA

View Full Version : Possible new Segway tour

cjdami
07-03-2009, 10:50 AM
I read in a newsletter the other day about a new Segway tour at Epcot, "Nature Inspired Design Tour" that was going to begin touring on the last Tuesday of this month. The tour will be offered on Tuesday and Saturday mornings and costs $124 per person (certain discounts available). "

Has anyone heard about this tour or any other detail. I can't find anything about it on Disney's website.
Any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

fupresti
07-03-2009, 12:28 PM
I booked one last week. From what I understand, you get a behind the scenes tour of the greenhouses. Special ride access to Soarin and Nemo and Friends and an offroad Segway course with the X2 model.

cjdami
07-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Please let me know how the tour was after you go. We are thinking about going on this tour!!

Thanks for the information!!

VolMickey
07-04-2009, 10:33 AM
As a Big Kahuna-kinda guy, my size woule probably elminate me from being able to do this type of tour, but wow I would love to. Any ideas for "big guys" on these?

BluewaterBrad
07-05-2009, 03:43 PM
I booked one last week. From what I understand, you get a behind the scenes tour of the greenhouses. Special ride access to Soarin and Nemo and Friends and an offroad Segway course with the X2 model.

Yes!! Please let us know!!:mickey: