PDA

View Full Version : Mad Tea Party...

GhostHost999
07-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Good Evening Folks,

Have an interesting dilemma...

Going to WDW with my aunt and mom later this month, and neither one likes to ride on the Mad Tea Party.

I on the other hand love it, but don't really fancy the idea of riding alone.

Is it possible to hitch a ride in someone else's tea cup? Will work for rides... :cool:

EpcotFan182
07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
If you ask someone in queue if they don't mind, then I don't see why not

mainemajor
07-04-2009, 02:25 PM
DW hates this ride so DS and I ride it while she waits. If someone asked we would welcome them to ride with us as long as they like to go fast. WDW is all about having fun and what better way to have fun than to meet new people and help others have fun.:party:

5togetherWDW
07-04-2009, 11:15 PM
An interesting question -- got me thinking back.
When I was young, it was normal for me to either ride alone or with just my Dad on any spinning rides. Often, other children asked to join -- I / we expected it. I loved meeting new friends in line. :mickey: (Though I didn't like our local theme park which forced people to share on the Scrambler - telling single riders to switch into a car of the operators choice, to be squished by strangers.)
In any case -- as an adult, I've ridden the teacups many times and have never had anyone ask to join. Thinking on it, though, with or without me, my children haven't either. I can't think of a single time they joined with other children in the lines at WDW -- yet, they have made many "friends" in Innoventions, water fountains, and other free play areas.
It is strange to think about -- it was always normal for me to meet ride buddies in line -- guess I didn't notice 20+ years passing . . . :blush:

AdventurerKim
07-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't like the Teacups, but DH does so he rides it alone either while I watch and film him spinning into oblivion (this is always hilarious!) or while I'm on Tomorrowland Raceway which he doesn't like.