PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks watching from any restaurant?

hauntedmansiongirl
07-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Just wondering if any of the restaurants have a fireworks view, and if the music is piped in. We always end our WDW trip watching the fireworks at the California Grill and wondered if there was anything like that at DLR.

Thanks so much!:mickey:

NotaGeek
07-03-2009, 02:28 AM
Nope ... there's no restaurants like that at DLR.

hauntedmansiongirl
07-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I thought that might be the case. I guess we'll have to forego the fireworks...

Thanks for the input!!:mickey:

NotaGeek
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I thought that might be the case. I guess we'll have to forego the fireworks...

Thanks for the input!!:mickey:
Why would you forego the fireworks? They are amazing and this summer DL has added a brand new show that's getting phenomenal reviews ... and Dumbo makes and appearance!

hauntedmansiongirl
07-08-2009, 02:59 AM
We have to forego the fireworks because we are going to be in Anaheim during Gay Days, and have heard that the parks are crazy busy at that time. So, we are going to the parks the first Mon, Tues and Wed in October when they are less busy. I have heard that the fireworks are only on the weekend in the fall. I was asking about a restaurant with a fireworks view, so that we could go on the Sat or Sun before and see them. Is there anywhere else that you can see the fireworks without having to be in the park? We are getting the Southern Cailfornia City Pass and only have 3 days in DLR.

NotaGeek
07-08-2009, 11:03 AM
We have to forego the fireworks because we are going to be in Anaheim during Gay Days, and have heard that the parks are crazy busy at that time. So, we are going to the parks the first Mon, Tues and Wed in October when they are less busy. I have heard that the fireworks are only on the weekend in the fall. I was asking about a restaurant with a fireworks view, so that we could go on the Sat or Sun before and see them. Is there anywhere else that you can see the fireworks without having to be in the park? We are getting the Southern Cailfornia City Pass and only have 3 days in DLR.
Unfortunately there's not ... there's a few hotels but the best view is from the Park with views of the Castle ... sorry you're going to miss the Fireworks ... of the Gay Days Weekend Sunday is the least busy as that's the day the group goes to DCA, so if you wanted to see the fireworks that would be the time to hit Disneyland.

hauntedmansiongirl
07-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Good to know! Maybe we'll hit DL on the Sunday!! I would love to see the fireworks!!:mickey:

MegaDisney
07-19-2009, 12:40 PM
The fireworks at Disneyland are not to be missed IMHO. They are fantastic! :mickey::thumbsup: