PDA

View Full Version : Donalds Breakfastasaurus

moe513
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Is the food different now that is in the Tusker House. I didnt care much for it when it was in the McDonalds.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes! We went to the old Donald's breakfast, and thought that it was one of the worst meals we had at WDW.

We tried the "new" Tusker House breakfast last year, and quite enjoyed it. The food was good (and actually hot this time), service was wonderful and character interaction was super.

We'll be back to Tusker House :eat: :donald:

JPL
07-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Just tried Tusker House for the first time and I will say it was my favorite Character Breakfast of the 3 we did. It had lots of great variety and wasn't just your run of the mill breakfast food.

Mickeydream
07-05-2009, 05:26 PM
We went to Donald's Breakfastasaurus in Nov '07 and thought it was great! We liked it so well that is on the agenda for our next trip this November. The atmosphere and food are great and the characters were very attentive. :mickey:

I work with a young guy who was a former wait staff member there (March '08) as an intern for his degree in Culinary Arts. He enjoyed working there and was happy I had good things to say about it.

DizneyRox
07-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Donalds Breakfastosaurus was never McDonalds food. It was held in a restaurant that served McDonalds food later int he day, but the breakfast was a far stretch from your normal McDonalds offerings.

That said, Donald's Safari Breakfast is actually better than the old Breakfastosaurus version. I'm surprised it was possible, but it was. Service I don't think was quite so good (from the disorganized check-in process to the service) but the food more than makes up for it. I'm not sure why they can't just plus anything, something always seems to fall by the wayside.

tazlikesrobots
07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
We had breakfast with Donald last week and it was superp! Lots of variety and great character interaction. Donald visited us at least 5 times :)

#1donaldfan
07-13-2009, 12:56 PM
....it was never McDonald's food.....and honestly I liked it better as Breakfastsaurs than it's version now as Donald's Safari B. The food is much the same, but the old location was MUCH closer to EE....I liked the shorter walk to my favorite ride in AK......