PDA

View Full Version : How to verify ADR's

statrai
07-02-2009, 04:34 PM
What is the best way when we arrive to verify the time of our ADR's. Two years ago we had an ADR for 7pm at the AKERSHUS. We were in the area waiting for 7PM. When they looked up our ADR we were told we did not have reservations. On further searching they found the reservation at 6PM. Panic set in knowing we would not be able to find table service at this late time (we had the dining plan) finally after a 30 minute wait they found room for us. When we got home we found a charge as a no show for our reservation. Since we will have 7 ADR's for out trip in mid-August I would like to be sure we have the right times. Thanks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-02-2009, 05:14 PM
The easiest way is to get the front desk/concierge desk at the resort to print out a list of all of your ADR's for the trip.

You can also check times at any TS restaurant podium. I haven't tried it, but I would also think that you could look them up on-line.

SillyOldBear
07-02-2009, 06:06 PM
You can look them up on-line now...I had made mine by phone, and when it was up on-line I went and checked them all there...http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation

statrai
07-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I went on line and verified my ADR's. I had a mistake in one confirmation number but was able to figure it out. Another confirmation number did not come up so I called and they found that my name was spelled wrong. Copied all the reservation information to a WORD document. I have our trip planned in a spreadsheet day by day. Love the new online system. We had to make our reservations 2 weeks before it came up. Thanks for all your help.

liebeheiss
07-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Today, as I was revising my ADR's, I mentioned that I will request a copy of my complete schedule when I check into Port Orleans. The agent told me that the lobby/concierge no longer do print-outs. I have a hard time believing this but the agent was adamant. I guess, I'll see when I check in on 28Sept.

tinksmom02
07-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Today, as I was revising my ADR's, I mentioned that I will request a copy of my complete schedule when I check into Port Orleans. The agent told me that the lobby/concierge no longer do print-outs. I have a hard time believing this but the agent was adamant. I guess, I'll see when I check in on 28Sept.

That would be a shame if that were true. We had ours printed out last September.

LudwigVonDrake
07-03-2009, 12:01 PM
You can look them up on-line now...I had made mine by phone, and when it was up on-line I went and checked them all there...http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation

Thanks for the link!! :wave: My ADRs were all there :mickey: