PDA

View Full Version : best in-park eateries

TinkerBeth
07-02-2009, 11:51 AM
we were wondering what the best in-park restaurants were with children who will be 2 and 6. lunch or dinner, any park, doesn't matter. we would actually like to know a good one in each park. doesn't matter if it's character, buffet, or just a quick pick up place.

PlutoPlanet
07-02-2009, 12:07 PM
I recommed Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. It is a character buffet with American food. The characters are from Winnie the Pooh. With a child around 6, we enjoyed taking a break from the MK to get some airconditioning. This way we did not have to leave the park.
Of course Cinderella's Royal Table is one of the toughest reservations to get.

Disney_Barbie
07-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Ahhh, so many to choose from. Well I'll mention a few of our fav quick-service since we tend to hop over to resorts for our fav TS.
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons is not to be missed, there is truely something for everyone we particularly love the sandwiches. We also enjoy Electric Umbrella & the many eateries of the Worldshowcase, but I'm not sure how your kids will like the international cuisine.
Studios - We REALLY love the backlot express, it tends to close CRAZY early, so keep it in mind as a lunch spot. The food is YUMMY and there is plenty of seating (indoor & outdoor). Oh, and the side that faces Startours is where the parade starts, so you can sit down in the AC and enjoy the parade while having a snack.
AK - We dont' care for any of the AK TS places, but as far as CS go, we like Restaurantosaurus & Pizzafari
MK - We always say that for the "poster" park it sure is lacking in good eateries. We actually always eat before heading to MK because we've never found a place (TS or Counter Service) that we adore there. Like I said, we eat before, or we hop the monorail to a resort.

#1donaldfan
07-02-2009, 12:29 PM
MK -CS meals:Casey's,Columbia Harbor House. TS meals: Liberty Tree and Tony's

AK -CS: Pizzafari ; TS: Yak n Yeti

EC -CS: Sunshine Seasons and Yorkshire Fish
TS: Japan
not too fond of any at the studios....:mickey:

KronkHere
07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Epcot - In the Land - Sunshine Seasons and San Angel Cantina

MK - Casey's corn dog nuggets - always a kid favorite
Aloha Isle for dessert (The Dole Whip)

DHS - Backlot Express

AK - Flame Tree BBQ

All must stops for our family.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Epcot: I would recommend Table Service and so far my favorite there is LeCellier

Animal Kingdom-I liked the Counter service at Flame Tree BBQ/we traditionally eat at Rainforest Cafe for table service also

Hollywood Studios-I liked the sandwiches at Starring Rolls and they have great pastries as well/I haven't been thrilled about Table Service here

Magic Kingdom-We liked Pecos Bills Counter service here/also not thrilled about Table Service although Crystal Palace is good if you like buffets

If you're looking for good TS you are better off going to a resort

disneymom15
07-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Epcot-Sunshine Seasons
MK-Caseys, Pecos Bills, Harbor House
AK-Flame Tree, Yak & Yeti CS