PDA

View Full Version : CBR - Fireworks?

queenstorm24
07-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Does anyone know if you can see Illuminations from one of the CBR beaches? If so, which one?

Thanks!

KronkHere
07-02-2009, 12:26 PM
You can see the fireworks from the deck between the main pool and Port Royale.

:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-02-2009, 01:34 PM
We were in building 35 in Trinidad South and could see the fireworks (and hear them from our room) at the end of the balcony/walkway looking towards the beach.

Mousemates
07-02-2009, 01:40 PM
you can see the "tall fireworks" from lots of vantage points in CBR...but there will be some lulls in the action where the illumnation show is more "low altitude."

nicster
07-02-2009, 04:35 PM
We were in Jamaica and could see, hear, & feel the fireworks from EPCOT & MK!:eyes:

Unique1
07-03-2009, 07:20 AM
This is our first time at CBR and my husband will be very pleased to see and hear the fireworks right from our hotel.

Great Info:thumbsup:

Unique1

fatboy
07-03-2009, 11:24 PM
The view is limited. i would not say you can see the display's. You can see some fireworks, but saying you can see the display's is a stretch. I have stayed there 4 times and have never seen more than glimpses of fireworks, and i looked for them.

kathiep
07-04-2009, 09:16 AM
We could see the higher ones from the quiet pool in Trinidad North.

KatMark
07-04-2009, 09:41 AM
My son is there now (he arrived on Thursday) and he said they heard the fireworks as they were heading back to their room from the pool, so they stopped and watched the higher ones that you could see.

MidnTPK
07-07-2009, 04:34 PM
We were in Jamaica and could see, hear, & feel the fireworks from EPCOT & MK!:eyes:I think this post must be sarcastic....I had a room on one of the top floors of the Swan with clear views of Epcot and the MK, and I could barely 'see' MK fireworks from there....couldn't hear anything but the finale's booms....and I had a clear line of sight over the trees to the castle.

See this post. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=143149)

The view is limited. i would not say you can see the display's. You can see some fireworks, but saying you can see the display's is a stretch. I have stayed there 4 times and have never seen more than glimpses of fireworks, and i looked for them.
I'd echo this post. You can catch a glimpse of some of the higher shells, but that's about it. You might hear okay though.