PDA

View Full Version : dinning places we are looking at

kwhitt3202
07-02-2009, 09:57 AM
We are going "Mickey's house" November/December:party: and will be on the deluxe dinning plan. Tell me what you think of theses places.
Breakfast:
Crystal Palace
1900 Parkfare
Tusker House
Chef Mickey
Ohannah

Dinner:
Luau
Yachtsman
Narcoossee's
Kona
Wispering Canyon
Hollywood and vine
1900 Park fare
Is there any must do places for you?

andypooh
07-02-2009, 10:17 AM
definitely CP for breakfast

Jenemmy
07-02-2009, 10:35 AM
We make it a tradition to have breakfast on our first full day there at Crystal Palace! LOVE IT. We always ask for the earliest breakfast seating, which is before the park officially opens. Nothing like walking down Main Street USA your first time back and having it practically all to yourself!

We also enjoy the breakfast at Chef Mickeys.

As far as your dinner list, the Yachtsman and Whispering Canyon are two we have enjoyed. Hollywood and Vine didn't do a lot for me personally, but there was certainly nothing wrong with it. You might want to consider some of the incredible international restaurants in Epcot --- sooooo many good ones there. Happy planning!

PiratesCove
07-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Looks like you have a good list.

I would also consider:

Boma, Biergarten, Le Cellier, Yak and Yeti, Coral Reef, Restaurant Marrakesh, Rose & Crown Pub and San Angel Inn. :eat:

kwhitt3202
07-02-2009, 11:32 AM
my husband is a meat and potatoes guy. We have tried le chefs, biergarten, rose and crown and san angel and he didnt like any of them. We have tried Ohannahs dinner, brown durby, citiricos (loved it but not one to take our 3 yr old),boma (dh didnt like this onr either), liberty tree, plaza resturant, california grill,and some I cant think of.

bruin1344
07-02-2009, 01:12 PM
never tried any of those restaurants but i highly recommend teppan edo, le cellier, rose & crown, and cape may for dinner