PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining question

ransam
07-01-2009, 02:09 PM
if you have a reservation already. And Disney sends you a code w/ free dining and the dates don't cover all of your dates, just a portion, do you to re-book? we will be in Disney from 12/12-12/21. I have heard of a pin # being sent to some w/ free dining up to 12/17. If i get that, which i haven't...will i be able to use that or will i have to rebook my dates?

thank you.

momofdisneyprincess
07-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Short answer...as long as you check in before the free dining code ends it will cover your entire stay.

Long answer...you will still need to change your reservation. Only so many rooms are set aside for the pin code. As I said above, the pin would apply to your entire stay since your stay is beginning before the code ends.

I hope I helped and didn't make you any more confused.:blush:

It'sWDW4me
07-01-2009, 03:02 PM
If you do get the pin definitely call Disney and have them apply it to your booked vacation. They can update your ressie without having to cancel and rebook.

You may want to give them a call anyway and specifically ask if there's a pin code available to you to use. I haven't gotten a mailer or an email but, lo and behold, when I called them up last week I found out that I do have a pin for free dining good through Dec 17th! :mickey: Give it a try - absolutely nothing to lose but a few minutes of your time.

TheDuckRocks
07-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Short answer...as long as you check in before the free dining code ends it will cover your entire stay.

Long answer...you will still need to change your reservation. Only so many rooms are set aside for the pin code. As I said above, the pin would apply to your entire stay since your stay is beginning before the code ends.

I hope I helped and didn't make you any more confused.:blush:

I could be wrong but I really think you need to check with Disney. It is my understanding that free dining after the close date, in this case Dec. 17, would not be extended.