PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten

motherof4
07-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Has anyone ever been to biergarten in epcot? I am Italian and I have never tried German food. My husband is dying to try it probalbly because of the german beer.

MarkC
07-01-2009, 02:00 PM
It is an annual event for us to eat here. The food is German but Americanized quite a bit. THey have chicken, salmon, noodles, etc. Everything is good. Your husband will definitely love it. I don't know if you will but my wife (age 51) does. Also, it has one of the best atmosphere's anywhere. The music is great and you almost forget you're at Disney. Almost. Go and enjoy. We already have our reservations for our trip next month. Mark

Disney Doll
07-01-2009, 02:11 PM
We love Biergarten! It is a fun atmosphere and the restaurant is just beautiful inside. Since it's a buffet you can sample a little bit of everything and while they do have some fairly traditional German dishes they also have some pretty "regular" food too. Check out the menu under the Info Central tab.

kathiep
07-02-2009, 09:47 AM
We go every year. The buffet is big and has a lot of choices. I'm sure you'll find something you like. The atmosphere alone is worth going. We always have a lot of fun here.

maxrebo77
07-02-2009, 10:03 AM
I am trying Biergarten for the first time in Sept. It has always been on my list to, but keeps getting bumped off. This time I got my ressie. Done deal.
Essen und trinken:beer:

PiratesCove
07-02-2009, 11:22 AM
:thumbsup:Biergarten:thumbsup:

We enjoy it! We plan on going back!

Good food and the Oompah Band is fun!

HoosierDisneyFan
07-02-2009, 08:50 PM
A large buffet so there should be plenty to select from. My DS12 is fairly "picky" but we elected to try it. Though there were many items he would not eat, there was plenty of food that he did not go hungery.

One item that I think should be pointed out. There is a strong sauerkraut smell that hits you right when you enter the door. Though you get used to it soon, can be overwhelming if you are senitive to such.

GhostHost999
07-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Love this place.

I am trying to convince my mom and aunt to stop here for lunch. I never had (sort of) German food until i ate in this restaurant, but it was so good, I always recommend it to anyone who is visiting WDW. Try it, you'll have a blast. :mickey:

kakn7294
07-02-2009, 11:43 PM
We love it too!

BigBaloo
07-03-2009, 10:41 AM
It's a staple for us & we go every time. It's such a great time & the kids love it too!

Prost! :beer:

nicster
07-03-2009, 12:48 PM
It was recommended by our very picky adult DD a couple of trips ago, now all your comments have confirmed our decision to go... thanks!