PDA

View Full Version : Disney Podcast??

jaredkari
07-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Just wondering what podcast other WDW fans are listening to. I know there are a lot out there, I was wondering what ones you like and why??

I really love listening to WDW Radio, it has a lot of great information and trivia. It has really changed how I look at the parks.:mickey:

NJGIRL
07-01-2009, 11:59 AM
If that is Pete and the gang I listen to it too. I like the fact that they give honest opinions and don't worship at the alter of Disney. You can be sure that they don't sugar coat everything and their info is accurate.

GAN
07-01-2009, 12:52 PM
If that is Pete and the gang I listen to it too. I like the fact that they give honest opinions and don't worship at the alter of Disney. You can be sure that they don't sugar coat everything and their info is accurate.

The OP is referring to Lou Mongello, I believe. Lou does a great job and seems to get the best people to interview -he has a knack of really taking you inside the Magic. I believe Pete would be of DIS Unplugged podcast. I agree, they don't bow to the fact Disney is always wonderful -very honest opinions.

NJGIRL
07-01-2009, 02:45 PM
The OP is referring to Lou Mongello, I believe. Lou does a great job and seems to get the best people to interview -he has a knack of really taking you inside the Magic. I believe Pete would be of DIS Unplugged podcast. I agree, they don't bow to the fact Disney is always wonderful -very honest opinions.

Thanks for setting me straight. There are so many of them out there it's hard to remember who's who.:mickey:

GrumpyFan
07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Podcasts are great. I can get my Disney news and information and other tidbits about what's going on with Disney and the parks. I listen to the following:

The Dis Unplugged
Magical Definition
The Meandering Mouse
The WDW Radio Show
WDW Today
A Window to the magic

There's another that I listen to as well, but the name is apparently blocked because the owner was apparently banned from here sometime back. The name is sorta like Intercot, but I'll leave it at that. PM, if you want, and I'll tell you what it is.

TikiGoddess
07-03-2009, 07:30 AM
I LOVE listening to podcasts. Great way to get a Disney fix!

1. WDW Today
2. WDW Radio (I'm a little biased towards this one... won a trip to Disney through his podcast! We're going in Aug and get to have dinner with him.)
3. The other one that has a name similar to Intercot, as mentioned by previous poster
4. All About the Mouse
5. This American Life (not a Disney podcast, but deserves mentioning!)

Kathy

threeh
07-03-2009, 02:07 PM
5. This American Life (not a Disney podcast, but deserves mentioning!)

Kathy

I just started listening to planet money (another from NPR) and it is great. Not about WDW but really explains the economy well!!

poeticeclipse
07-03-2009, 02:11 PM
WDW Today is my favorite. I've listened to it for about 3 years now... almost since the beginning. Love Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len. How can you not?!

GrumpyFan
07-03-2009, 02:40 PM
WDW Today is my favorite. I've listened to it for about 3 years now... almost since the beginning. Love Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len. How can you not?!

aannnnddd... The fabulous Annette! ;)

joanna71985
07-03-2009, 03:03 PM
My favorite podcasts include:
*WDW Radio show
*Mouse Magic HD
*Meandering Mouse
*Inside the Magic
*Be Our Guest WDW Podcats (my friend is on the podcast)
*The Magic of Disney on Broadway, and Disney on Broadway videos (they are both REALLY good)
*Movie Surfers (yes, I'm a dork :blush:)

Mackflava99
08-13-2009, 10:27 AM

This is my favorite too- definitely not boring and they are very honest with their opinions.

I also give Props to "All About the Mouse"- they are terrific to listen to at work

DisneyWFan
08-13-2009, 11:57 AM
there is another great one it is called The Big D it has great video ride through from all the Disney parks ( mainly Disneyland and WDW)

RBrooksC
08-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I like to listen to WDW Radio and WDW Today. Also Inside the Magic is really good. The DISUnplugged very informative. A Window to the Magic is fun. Good to listen to with headphones due to the binuaral audio.

Daveyk
03-04-2010, 01:17 PM
I started a new podcast - Dave's Disney View - which is available on itunes and on the web.

Hope you like it....

jennbunn
03-09-2010, 11:34 AM
i listen to dis unplugged but have listened to wdwradio and wdw today. i just got a new ipod touch so i will have to try some of the other's mentioned. i love to listen to podcasts while i am studying or while out walking.