PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day!

Magic Smiles
07-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians. Hope some of you at least get sunshine today for your celebrations.
This years menu for us and our guests is spaghetti and meatballs (red & white theme) as our forecast is thunderstorms and DH has BBQ'd just too many times on Canada Day in storms.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Happy Canada Day!!!

I love the spagetti and meatballs idea, we're also expecting rain and thunderstorms, so we're planning on skipping fireworks this year :(

StitchFan#1
07-01-2009, 10:31 AM
:crab:Happy Canada day to you guys we have 4th of july comming up so even thought Im not canadain i want to wish you an awsome day. I have a question I have been asking everyone lately, If you are born in Canada and your parents are born in the U.S. would you be canadian?

Magic Smiles
07-01-2009, 11:25 AM
:crab:Happy Canada day to you guys we have 4th of july comming up so even thought Im not canadain i want to wish you an awsome day. I have a question I have been asking everyone lately, If you are born in Canada and your parents are born in the U.S. would you be canadian?
I would think that you would have duel citizenship.

MNNHFLTX
07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Yes, Happy Canada Day!! This makes me nostalgic because just one year ago my family and I spent our summer vacation in Alberta, going to the Stampede in Calgary and then touring the beautiful Rockies up there. And all Canadians folks we met were so friendly and helpful!:thumbsup:

hoop de do
07-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Happy Canada Day

I love Canada and wish all of my Canada INTERCOTEES friends a great and enjoyable day. Your country is beautiful.

scooterca42
07-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Happy Canada Day! Just made ten jars of strawberry jam and we're doing strawberry shortcake for dessert - again, red and white (whipped cream, of course:thumbsup:)
It's gorgeous here in Toronto - no sign of the rain!

ElenitaB
07-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Happy Canada Day

to all our friends north of the border!

Hope you're enjoying your day (in spite of the rain).

Pally
07-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Happy Canada Day

Rain with drizzle here in Nova Scotia. Oh well we will make the best of it. We did BBQ in the drizzle anyway.

Maybe fireworks on the weekend.:party:

VolMickey
07-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Happy Canada Day, eh! :number1: