PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Aloha Seating Questions...

BrownEyedGrrl
06-30-2009, 11:52 AM
We have a reservation for the 5:15 show, in Category 2 seating. I saw on another site, that Category 2 has lower level and upper level seating. I also (finally!!) found one photo online of the seating area, and it looked like a good portion of the table area is covered. Are they all covered? If so, or even if not, which is the best view in Category 2- lower level or upper? If they aren't all covered, what happens if it rains?

Thanks! :mickey:

rubato
06-30-2009, 02:10 PM
We had category 1 and didn't have a very good view, so I think it depends. From what I could tell, if you get category 2, you may want to go for upper level seating. There are long tables on the lower level which are perpendicular to the stage. We were seated at one right in front of the stage, but at the back of the table. We couldn't see over the people at the front of the table. If you could get at the front of the upper level table, at least you could see over everyone on the lower. It's not that much higher, but should make a difference. And, then, you don't want to be on the lower level all the way over to the sides.