PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I need a final push to book a trip.

rjmdds
06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
OK, I am on the verge of booking a brief trip to the World form 11/11-11/15 as a surprise getaway for my two wonderful kids. I have contacted Intercot...got my quote for 4 nights at CR Atrium Club...We were just there in April '08 and weren't planning a return until 4/11, but we seem to have gotten the bug. :mickey: I just need that little push to get me to send in the deposit. I am on the fence....HELP! :help:Like I don't know what all of you are going to say!)

faline
06-30-2009, 11:40 AM
If it doesn't creat a financial hardship and you want to go, why not? :mickey:

DeniseMB
06-30-2009, 01:00 PM
This would be one surprise you and your wonderful kids will never forget . :mickey:
Go for it. :mickey:

DizNee143
06-30-2009, 01:55 PM
you only live once...go for it!!!! :mickey:

nicster
06-30-2009, 02:00 PM
You choose:
This:sadwave:
or
This:yay:

WorldTraveler
06-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Eash trip to WDW is different and will bring different memories. As your kids grow the things they like to do and how they react will change. So I say, go and enjoy it and make WDW your special place with them.

kemps@wdw
07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
:nudge:

Mickey91
07-07-2009, 02:59 PM
:nudge:Well now that you've gone that far, think how really depressed you'll feel when 11/11 - 11/15 rolls around :cry:and you can imagine where you would be if had just sent in that deposit!!!!:bang:

:yoda:Disappointed you will be

Tick-Tock
07-07-2009, 05:14 PM
If it doesn't creat a financial hardship and you want to go, why not? :mickey:

I agree.

Not to be depressing, but you never know what the future holds. I know someone who considered surprising the kids with a last-minute Disney trip for the holidays, but the couple decided that it was just too soon and they would have a better trip with more planning. Two months after they would have gotten back, the mom was in the hospital with multiple issues. It's been a few years now and I don't think they've ever been able to make the trip.

rjmdds
07-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I agree.

Not to be depressing, but you never know what the future holds. I know someone who considered surprising the kids with a last-minute Disney trip for the holidays, but the couple decided that it was just too soon and they would have a better trip with more planning. Two months after they would have gotten back, the mom was in the hospital with multiple issues. It's been a few years now and I don't think they've ever been able to make the trip.

Geez, that is really unfortunate. I Thanks for the perspective.
On a more positive note..I did send in my deposit because the thought of waking my two kids that morning and telling them we are going to Disney was just too much to ignore. So it is done. Ahhhh. That feels better...now to planning...

VolMickey
07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
GO FOR IT :thumbsup:

Tick-Tock
07-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Geez, that is really unfortunate. I Thanks for the perspective.
On a more positive note..I did send in my deposit because the thought of waking my two kids that morning and telling them we are going to Disney was just too much to ignore. So it is done. Ahhhh. That feels better...now to planning...

That's great! I'm sure it will be a wonderful trip.

Like I said, I didn't really want to be depressing, but every time I'm on the fence about a trip or experience, I think of that couple, and am given a reminder to seize the day!