PDA

View Full Version : 6 out of 6 on the ADR's

haley's mom
06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
So after reading on here and on another board, I was absolutely terrified to try to book my adr's this morning. I usually wake my daughter up at 6am to get ready for day care. Got her up at 5:45am, did not want to cut it too close for the on-line opening.

I was able to get all 6 of my choices, though I did have to adjust on days and times.

It was very odd, when I first got on-line I tried for 1900PF on 10-1 only to find a 7:10pm reservation for my family of 7. I booked it. After I checked out, I went back on and found 10-1 at 4:45 for a family of 7. I took it, then had to cancel the 7:10. Wonder why? I guess someone had it in the "cart" and cancelled this resrvation off.

I arrive on 9-27 -- did not want any TS, want to maximize time in the park
9-28 -- Donald's breakfast 11:40am. I wanted 9-9:30. Will keep trying to improve this time.
9-29 -- LTT 4:20
9-30 -- Open. Had 3 choices for dinner, none available.
10-1 -- PSB -- 9:35am
10-1 -- 1900PF -- 4:45pm
10-2 -- Ohana's breakfast -- 9:25am
10-2 -- Chef Mickey's 2:15. Wanted dinner. Will keep trying.

All in all it went ok. I did end up calling Disney Dining after I took DD to summer camp. I did not call until 7:25am. I was on hold for 40 minutes. I asked the CM about helping me with Donald's breakfast and Chef Mickey's dinner if I would split up my party of 7. She was absolutely no help. She told me how it would read on-line. I asked her to check for me. She said there was no availability for 9-9:30 at Donald's and 4-5pm at Chef Mickeys. Did not seem willing to go the extra mile to search other times. She gave me other location choices.

I will keep checking on-line and hope for the best. All in all I cannot complain!

Good luck everyone else:thumbsup:

betteratmk
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
:confused: PSB? Great job on the rest, we will be there then as well. Where are you staying?

haley's mom
06-30-2009, 02:54 PM
PSB - Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway in EPCOT. My DD6 says she thinks that next year she will be too old for the princess meal. I better enjoy it for the last time!

We have 3 rooms at All-Star Movies. We have never stayed at Movies. Have done Sports, Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside.

How about you? Where are you eating?