PDA

View Full Version : where is the theatre in Epcot?

LoriSan
06-29-2009, 10:21 AM
I don't think I have ever seen a theatre there

JERSEYDISFAN
06-29-2009, 11:02 AM
I assume you are asking about the ampitheater where most of the seasonal live acts perform. It's directly across from the U.S. pavillion at the back of the park. Many of the countries in the WS exhibits also have theatres as part of their shows, i.e., Canada, France, Japan, the U.S., Norway and the Energy pavillion in FW.

joonyer
06-29-2009, 11:08 AM
There are several theaters in Epcot, depending on what you are calling a "theater".

There's one in the Amercian Adventure Pavillion (audio-animatonic presentation) and there is an open air "theatre" across the street from that pavilion called "American Gardens Theatre" next to the lagoon.

In the Canada pavilion, there is a circle vision 360 theater that shows a film called . . . . O Canada!

In the China pavilion, there is also a circle vision 360 theater with a film called "Reflections of China".

In France, the film "Impressions De France" is shown in the quaint theatre "Palais du Cinema".

There may be others, but that's all I can think of right now.

LoriSan
06-29-2009, 11:14 AM
I meant the theatre that the summer concerts are held in

BMan62
06-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I meant the theatre that the summer concerts are held in

That would be the American Gardens Theater on the lagoon side across from the America Pavilion.

That's also where they hold the Candlelight Processional. Nice venue!

brownie
06-29-2009, 10:29 PM
I assume you are asking about the ampitheater where most of the seasonal live acts perform. It's directly across from the U.S. pavillion at the back of the park. Many of the countries in the WS exhibits also have theatres as part of their shows, i.e., Canada, France, Japan, the U.S., Norway and the Energy pavillion in FW.

There's also the theater where Circle of Life is shown in the Land pavilion.

ransam
06-29-2009, 10:50 PM
the theatre they have the candlelight processional is really nice....it's the perfect location for a perfect show.